"Hi," I didn't know who was this chap.
"Do you know where is Senthil?" he asked.
"Hmmmm....????....no, I don't know," I said with a blank expression.
My eyes moved over to the ID card on his shirt and it read, 'Senthil...something.'
"Ok, thank you," he walked away.
It took a moment to realize what just happened. For the funny side, or some other reason, I keep thinking about this - and there are a lot of questions. And it doesn't look funny sometimes.
- Was the gentleman looking for himself?
- Why is he lost?
- What does it mean to be lost?
- Does it mean he's free, unaware of this World or just plain dumb?
- How did he realize he has lost himself?
- How is he going to find himself?
- Will he be the same as before he got lost?
- Do we all get lost anytime?